The Turner Net Lease Buyer’s Broker Advantage
We work with buyer’s as their agent and in their interest. By representing our clients in this capacity, we provide our clients many time saving advantages such as:
- Access to single tenant properties on the market nationwide
- Access to certain off-market properties
- Access to comparable sales data nationwide
- Screen for properties that actual meet the buyers investment criteria
- A single point person to contact
- No listing bias
- Personal anonymity by being your front person
- Knowledge of different tenants credit and their typical lease language
- Access to demographics and property site analysis
- Knowledgeable of I.R.C. 1031 Exchange and 1033 Exchange rules
This saves our clients a lot of exhaustive time, effort, aggravation and money. Also, since our services are paid at closing, through a cooperating brokerage agreement with the listing agent, it doesn’t cost our clients any money to have us working on their behalf.
The listing agent already has a relationship and a fiduciary responsibility with the seller. Our relationship is with you, the buyer, and we would be working on your behalf and looking out for your interest. If you contact or employ the listing agent, they are going to do their best to try and sell you their listings, because that is what their seller hired them to do.
If you use our services, we, unlike the listing agent, do not have a relationship with the seller or a vested interest in any particular listing. We can show you a variety of properties, from the many sources we use, and give you a fair and honest assessment of each property, the tenant, and the lease, as we present them to you, with no need for coaxing, or bias.